Creating a Support Ticket
To open a new ticket click the “New Support Ticket” link.
Fill in the required fields* and any other fields you feel are relevant.
Name*: Your full name
Requester*: Your email address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Company*: Your company that you are contacting us on behalf of
Subject*: The subject of your ticket
Type of Issue: The type of issue can be selected from a number of drop down options
- Questions: For any inquiries, e.g. asking how to use a product or a feature of a product.
- Problem: For any issues, e.g. product failure or functioning incorrectly
- Request: For any additional feature, modification etc.
- OneBlink Console: Any issues with the OneBlink Console, form onboarding to bug reporting
Priority: The priority is a measure of how urgent your issue is.
- Low: (Response within 24 hours) Priority 4 issues would include 'general analytics / log requests'
- Medium: (Response within 8 hours) Priority 3 issues would include 'Secondary functionality in app not working as expected'
- High: (Response within 4 hours) Priority 2 issues would include 'Process failure disrupting software usage'
- Urgent: (Response within 1 hour) Priority 1 issues would include 'API, Database, or Infrastructure unavailable or fallen over'
Description: This is where you explain and go into detail about what your issue is.
+ Attach a file: Clicking this button allows you to attach any relevant files for your issue.
Now that you have filled in the fields, set a priority, and attached any relevant files needed (these can be things like screenshots, logs or anything else needed to support your request), you can submit your support request using the 'SUBMIT' button at the bottom of the form.
If you have made a mistake or do not wish to submit your ticket you can click the CANCEL button to return to the home screen of the portal.
Submitting a ticket via Email
You are also able to submit a ticket by sending an email to: email@example.com
This will automatically create a ticket in our support portal.
You will be able to view this as a ticket in our support portal by going to: support.oneblink.io
Here you will need to log in to our FreshDesk portal. If you do not already have an account, click on the 'SIGN UP' button to create a support account so you can view and keep track of your tickets in our support portal.
Note: When you submit a ticket, you will be automatically added as a customer in our support portal.
Editing your Profile
After logging in, you are able to edit this information by clicking on the 'Edit profile' link in the top right.
Here you are able to edit your information, including things like: Name, Phone Number, Password, Add a profile image etc. To save these changes click the 'SAVE CHANGES' button at the bottom of the form.
Checking your Tickets
To check your tickets you will need to log in via the OneBlink Freshdesk portal: support.oneblink.io
After logging in, you can view all your tickets by clicking the 'Check Ticket Status' link.
You will be able to see a list of tickets which you have logged. You are able to search these tickets by using the filters provided. If you wish to see all tickets for a company you are associated with you can contact our support staff.
You are able to select a specific ticket from your list to view its details. Here you are able to Update, reply, close and add people to the ticket.